April 17, 2009

Cute Card Thursday - #56 "Floral Fantacy"

Wow, two posts in one day, can you believe it?
I just finished my card for this weeks "Floral Fantacy" challenge for the
"Cute Card Thursday" challenge.

I used yet another image by Dustin Pike
I couldn't resist using this gloomy little bee
It's always nice to dream about sunshine & flowers
when it's raining isn't it?

Since Dustins bee is a digital image, I created the
"thought" bubble in Adobe photoshop, and then
put the "Daisy Crazy" image from Sketching Stamper
inside the little bubble.
I thought it came out perfectly.

I just love the versatality of digi stamps!
The possibilities are endless!

The papers that I used, are from Stampin' Up
And images are printed on Water color paper
I used my Tombow markers, Twinkling H2O's, AND Copics
(Quite the combo huh?)
Using Tombow markers on a
computer printed image is very tricky
But I don't think it came out that bad.
The sentiment is also from "Stampin' Up".

8 comments:

Dustin Pike said...

I feel like this bee today waiting for the sun and flowers to show up, awesome card as always..

Dustin

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fabulous card ,love the image ,layout every thing lolxxx hugs Dawnxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi!!! Awesome card. have a happy day!

RubyMay said...

what an amaing design...its wonderful !

Caroline said...

How clever of you to use the digi images this way, I love your card its fab! thanks for popping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment
Caroline xx

Risa said...

Oh my goodness....what an adorable card!!!! I LOVE your beautifully colored in image and your embellishments are awesome!
hugs
Risa:)

Deb said...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Have a great day!
Debx

Jodi said...

Very cute fanstasy card!! Love the colors you chose too!
Hugs,
Jodi =)