June 15, 2009

Club Anya - June Release Party

Okay, now that it's all said and done,
I think I'll post my "Jiffy" cards here.

Boy do I wish I had more time to spend on them
But if anything this has been a learning experience
LEARN TO WORK FASTER! LOL

Okay First I created this 8x10 size image for a scrap book page.
My sister in law just had a baby girl, and instead of making this a card,
I decided to make it a large image to be placed in a scrap book for her new daughter.

2nd, I created a card with "STARS" for the "Super Star" contest, for the new
Anya Super Star release.... Had to work fast, and then forgot my ribbon.

Lastly, it came as an after thought, that I decided I had enough time to TRY at least to
accomplish the "Beach Party" card.... Well it's quite simple, but... Hey I got it posted by the deadline.... I'm not so thrilled with these cards, only because I was rushing, I like to take more time on them... But.... It was all still fun!!!

So there they are! And No, I didn't win a prize, but those Club Anya parties are always so much fun!
Now I'm off to bed, I have to be up in another 4 hours, for our last FULL week of School before we get a 2 week break. Then the Summer program at school starts! =)

2 comments:

Paula said...

All your cards look like so much fun! Love them!

Jeanne Forsyth said...

Looks like you were very busy - love your cards;-)