June 2, 2009

Digital Stamp Oasis & Dare U 2 Digi Stamp Challenge #9

I have taken my Digital Stamp Oasis card of the week,
and then used Donna's sketch for the
"Dare U 2 Digi Stamp" blog.

I decided that I had better get a fathers day card made,
since it will be here before you know it.

Aren't these monkeys cute? This was my first time using
this image from Digital Stamp Oasis.

At first I thought it might be a lot more work than I'm used to
for coloring, but in reality it was EASIER to color
than Suzie or Sammy Squirrel.

OHHHHHH NOOOOO
Speaking of Suzie & Sammy Squirrel...
I did a terrible thing this morning, I accidently hit and killed
a squirrel on the way to work, and I felt so bad, but it couldn't
be avoided. The first words out of my mouth were
"OHHH NO, SAMMY, I'm sorry!"

This is how you know you've become an addict to those adorable
DSO images. LOL

Alright, that's enough of my babbling...
Here is my DSO card for this week, as well as my
entry for the Dare U 2 Digi stamp challenge.

LOVED the sketch Donna! =)The blue background paper is from Stampin' Up
but all others are from scraps, and I have no idea
what company they are from.
I used my Stampin' Up punch in order to
created the edges on the red paper,
and the rest is just doodling.


1 comment:

pinky said...

Brilliant card, your colouring is fab. Poor Sammy, obviously he didn't go the the Tufty Club!
Pinky