June 12, 2009

Whiff of Joy - Challenge #34 - Bev's Sketch

This weeks challenge on the
"Whiff of Joy Challenge blog site"
was an excellent sketch by Bev.

This is one sketch that I will use again I'm sure.
I decided to use this sketch to create a "teachers"
card for a 7th grade girl to give to her teacher.
I have to say that using the WoJ Summer Kit
couldn't have worked out more perfectly.
What teacher doesn't like Apples?

This teacher is going to get the whole apple tree! *wink*The papers that I used were just from scraps,
imagine, I didn't even have to cut into a single full sheet
of paper for this card. I LOVE it when I can do that.
The sentiment was computer generated.


2 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Super sweet Lynda!! Love the papers!

Hugs, Kelly

Bev said...

What a fabulous card, love what you've done with my sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at WOJ this week x