October 26, 2009



Happy Monday Everyone!
This is going to be an exciting week for sure!

I will be a busy beaver with all that I have to show you.
First of all, a new release for Belles 'n Whistles!
I can't wait for you to see what our Fabulous DT has made.

My project is finished, but oh no, I can't show you just yet.
but I can show you a sneak peak, just to wet your Whistle.



Hmmmm, I wonder what that could be!!!
I think you can tell it's a gift, but what else is there???
Come back tomorrow, and I'll show you another piece.
And don't forget to join us on
FRIDAY - October 30th, (ALL DAY)
where you will find all kinds of great gift ideas, and beautiful work
by our fabulous Design Team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, tomorrow I will have a preview from
The Greeting Farm
's

New Release, and a new contest!
I just can't wait to
show you what TGF has in store for you this week!

1 comment:

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Oh my, Lynda - it's been a while..!!
I have been busy with other things than hobbies the whole summer through and not much blogging so far this autumn either...

You have made sooo many wonderful paper creations since last time I paid you a visit - wow! And how exciting news in this blog post - you caught my interest, and those Belles'n Whistles stamps are adorable! I haven't seen them before!...

I wish you a great week! *HUGS*