October 23, 2009

I'm PUNCH DRUNK and In LOVE with The Greeting Farm


Happy Friday Everyone!
I hope you have all had a great week!
I didn't do much posting here this week,
because I've been busy busy busy!
Ohhhh if you only knew what I've been busy with
You'll find out next week!

Before I tell you WHY I'm so "Punch Drunk" I think I'll share
a little bit of news with you all.

The Greeting Farms DT
has a lot of previews to show you for the upcoming release.
That's right, next week is Preview Week!
Our TOTALLY Awesome design team will surly have
an awesome line up of some very VERY sweet things to show you!
So have I got your curiosity up?
You'd better make sure you visit us next week then!
Okay, NOW!!!!!
This weeks Farm Fresh Friday challenge over at
The Greeting Farm Challenge Blog
is called
"Punch Drunk & In Love with TGF"

Your job is to create a card using at least TWO different
shapes or punched things!
My job is to show you what
I've created for this awesome challenge!

Since I am such a silly kind of person,
I decided to GO WAY OVERBOARD!
I was definitely PUNCH DRUNK!
Can you figure out HOW MANY punched items I have on this card?

I can't wait to see how many people guess the correct number!

So what's your guess?

I used copic markers to color this adorable "Ivy" image
by TGF's newest artist, Marina Neira, and my DP's are from DCWV.
The tree where the snow should be has a light coating of
Fine white glitter by Martha Stewart, and of course I used a touch
of stickles on some of the background papers etc.
and last but not least I Definitely used some punched things!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

lynda...great job with the fff challenge! love the bright and cheerful colors!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Adorable, Lynda! LOVE the bright colors too and all the circles and added embellishments make this just great for our challenge! Have a great weekend!

Lora said...

I guess that you used a LOT of punched circles! I love that sweet image and you have coloured it beautifully.
Lora x

Sandra MacLean said...

Ahhh! You defintiely got drunk with the punches Lynda!! hahahaha This is awesome and you rose to the challenge! I think there are 5 punches and some decorative scissors too. Do they count as punches?! :D

Mary Giles said...

I'm going to go with 8 punches. This card is absolutely cute with all the bright colors and circles.

Mina said...

oh wow Lynda I love this bright and beautiful card, those colours are amazing with the image...just perfect
Mina xxx

Cheryl Walker said...

Super cute!!! I love all the colors and alll the punches, wow looks like alot of punches. I guess I would have to say something like 21:)

Hugs,
Cheryl

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh fun Lynda, love your punch card.

Lisa said...

Lynda,

What a great job. You really did get punch drunk:) Your Ivy is so cute and I love all the elements of your card.

Hugs,
Lisa