January 4, 2010

A little Digital Something from The Greeting Farm....


I thought I would share a digital scrapbook page
that I made this evening.
I just bought the "Ever Glen Digi Kit"
from The Greeting Farm
So of course I couldn't wait to get started!

Did you know that they sell these digi kits?
If not, you might want to check them out!
They are adorable!

This is a picture of my dearest friends daughter!
She is definitely a Ray of Sunshine!
I think this digi kit suits her well!

I haven't even shown her mom yet!
It will be a surprise that I'm sure she'll love.

What do you think?



Thanks for taking a peak!

5 comments:

Stampin Mindy said...

This is adorable, cute papers and photo!

~*Joni said...

Lynda this is just too sweet for words! She is a happy ray of sunshine, even the deer is fond of her. ;) Wonderful job - I truly need to learn digi scrapping, that is my goal this year!!

☼ Cheryl* said...

Awwwwwwww!!!! She is soo cute Lynda! The digi kit is lovely :)
x

Lilian said...

Super super cute!!! The dgi images look real cool! I just need more techi-know-how. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day!

Mina said...

oh how beautiful is that smile...your so right this is the perfect kit for her photograph
Mina xxx