October 16, 2010

1...2...3...4... A SUPER CUTE CRITTER CARD...

 Good Evening,
I hope you all have been enjoying your weekend.  I spent my day playing with paper... paper, and more paper....  I ended up getting a lot accomplished today, and even had some time to play just for fun. 

I bet you are all wondering why I wrote 1...2...3...4 in the title of my post... 
Well, I found it kind of funny, because I have ONE card, for TWO Challenges, using THREE Papers, and FOUR Furry Images.

Okay okay... the challenge this month for the Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge Blog is to combine more than one image on your project.  Sooooo, that's exactly what I did..... 

I also followed the sketch for this weeks Farm Fresh Friday over at The Greeting Farms Challenge Blog.  But the best part about this card is that all FOUR images are the gorgeous art work of Marina Neira.  The Rabbit on the front is sold as a Digi over at The Greeting Farm's Shop, and the little bat eating the caramel apple, is from The Stamping Bazaar, which of course is owned and operated by Marina Neira herself.  The images on the inside are also from BOTH companies, the Fox, from TGF, and the Bat from TSB...  (Don't you love all the initials?) ha ha

Okay but seriously, is this card adorable or what?


and because the inside is just as cute, I had to take a picture of that too.....



I colored the images with Copics, but then after the card was finished, I decided I wanted a little bit of Twinkling H2O's on the images.... Ummmm, I kind of wish I hadn't done that... I think the images don't look as smooth (especially on the fox) the orange must not have matched perfectly.  YUCK... But either way, I still think this was a FUN card to work on, and I absolutely fell in love with every aspect of it.  (Other than the orange H2O's)  LOL

well, it's been a busy day for me... relaxing, but busy because I was working on several projects today.  It's getting late here in NY, and as soon as the NASCAR race is over, I will be headed Straight To Bed!!!  All the coffee in the world won't help me stay awake.  I think the only thing that could possibly keep my eyes open would be toothpicks to hold my eyelids open.  LOL

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you like the card I made using these ADORABLE fuzzy little creatures.

4 comments:

Shazza said...

wow this is fabulous, love those cute images x

Sue said...

Hi Lynda, this card is just adorable. All the fuzzy wuzzy images are so cute and colored beautifully. Love the sentiment too, so funny!! Beautiful inside and out and somebody is going to get quite a treat when they get this card!! Thanks for joining us at Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge. Nicely done.

Hugs
Sue

Risa said...

What a super cute Halloween card!
Your image is too cute and your color combo and layout rock!
hugs
Risa:)
p.s. I received your email and as soon as I catch up on a few things, I plan to play along with the new challenges:)

stephanne said...

Awww, now this, this is just too clever!!! What a wonderful Marina medley you've created, I love the colours and your fabulous colouring!! I saw that title and thought it was nursery rhyme time, lol, now I get it, very cute!! Thanks so much for sharing this little slice of cuteness with us at The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenges!!
hugs, stephanne