January 28, 2011

Missing You!!!

Boy am I ever glad it's Friday!  This week has just seemed to drag on for what seems like forever....  Here in NY State we've had some freezing cold weather, lots of snow, and ice, and none of it has been fun.  It has really put a "Freeze" on my desire to be crafty too.  Thankfully I did get my DT work finished before I got too lazy!  ha ha...

Today I have this fun card using "Bikkie" from The Stamping Bazaar.  When I was trying to decide which one of Marina Neira's adorable images to use, I thought about this cute little guy, I haven't colored him in a while, so this was a good choice to go with todays
Sketch Challenge at




Is he not the cutest little Platypus you've ever seen? Yesterday I had a post that told all about my new found treasure.  This card was made with some of that treasure.  The ribbon, ribbon flowers, and bead strands were part of the "Stash" that I was given.  I couldn't have asked for better goodies to go along with this already adorable digi.

Bikkie was colored with Copics, and the papers that I used are from Bazzill.  I used a hearts border punch from Martha Stewart and the sentiment is computer generated.  Bikkie really looks like he is missing someone doesn't he?  I can't help myself, he's absolutely adorable!

I hope you'll join us over at The Stamping Bazaar's Challenge Blog this week for this fun sketch challenge.  I would LOVE to see what cute ideas you all come up with.  =)




1 comment:

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Such a FAB card, Lynda!!
Milder weather here with us, but winter still. It was windy during the night, I woke up several times because of the rain hitting the window in my bedroom. Today it's calmer and not so much wind. :)

I wish you a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Hege