March 4, 2011

Bling it On with The Stamping Bazaar!!!

Boy am I ever glad it's Friday!!!  This week feels as though it's taken FOREVER....  I'm so ready for some extra craft time!  =)

This weeks challenge over at The Stamping Bazaar is all about Bling....  So lets see you "Bling It On"  we would love to see your sparkle, your gems, your BLING!

I used the adorable little Marvin with Daisies from TSB.  Can artist, Marina Neira capture cuteness or what?  You can find him HERE!

And here is my card full of Bling!  =)


I just can't get enough of this little Marvin, He's adorable no matter what colors I choose to color him, isn't he?
I hope you'll find some time to play along with us at The Stamping Bazaar's Challenge Blog this week.  You never know, YOU could be a winner of some of these adorable Digi's designed by Marina Neira! =)

1 comment:

Penni said...

Great card Lynda - Marvin is such a cutie.

Hugs
Penni
X