July 8, 2011

Buttons, Buttons, whose got the Buttons?

Wow another week has just flown by.  It's Friday already.  And I have a cute little sweetie to show you today.  This week over on Phindy's Place Challenge Blog the challenge is "BUTTONS"....  I have to say, I really enjoyed using my buttons.  I honestly don't know why I don't use them more often. 

I've used this cute little girl hugging her teddy bear, for my card this week.  You can find "Bear Hug" over at Phindy's Place Shop.  She can be found in the category of "Christmas Cuties"....  Isn't she just darling?


I really hope you'll join us this week, break out your button stash, and lets see what you come up with for this weeks fun challenge.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today.

6 comments:

Joey said...

Lynda this is absolutely gorgeous, beautiful details. Joey x

Tine said...

Hi Lynda. Gorgeous vibrant blue to team with the yellow. Lovely card.
Tine :)

Shazza said...

great card Lynda, love it x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Lynda and love that image.
luv
Debby

Cec said...

This is adorable. I love all the different centres you added to the buttons.
Hugs!
Cec

Kathy said...

Adorable. Love the blue and yellow combo, she looks great. The lace is a beautiful embellie, too.