November 29, 2012

A Little Christmas Festivities....

Happy Thursday to you.....  I've got a little something to share with you all today....  I've created a uniquely folded card, and posted it today over on The Digi Bells Blog...  But of course I had to share it here on my own blog as well...

Recently, Elisabeth gave our DT two fabulous Digi's that are actually from the vault.... 2009 to be exact.... I could not help but to use them to make my very uniquely folded card. These digi's are NOT available in Elisabeth's Digital Collection... (not yet anyway) But instead just a fun little gift for our DT to play with.... Well I can't have them, then play with them, and then not share... so I just had to share this festive card with you today....

I've combined "Teen Village Boy" and "Teen Village Girl" into one, and this is what I came up with.... but a little surprise on the inside using the newest Digi release "Holly's Happy Mail" and you CAN find her in Elisabeth's Digital Collection.


Remember - I said this was a uniquly folded card?
I'm sure their is an actual name for this type of fold somewhere,
but I don't know what it is, I was just playing with different folding ideas
and this is what I came up with... =)
I'm loving my Copics for Christmas colors... they are so vibrant, aren't they?

Skin: E00, E11, R43
Hair: E50, E53, E55
Reds: R59, R39, R35
Greens:  YG67, YG11, YG03
Blues: B41, B0000
Browns: E27, E25, E33, E43, E0000

And that about sums it up....  LOL
 
The flower is actually a bunch of Punched Rose Petals from my Martha Stewart paper punch... This flower took approximately 13 red punched leaves, and 3 green punched leaves....  Time consuming??? Maybe, but I Loved the outcome, so it was worth it to me!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today...


2 comments:

Carla S. said...

Wow! This is stunning, Lynda! I love the unique fold and the festive patterned papers! Fabulous coloring of all the cute images! I so need those two Teen Village ones!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable and so cute, pretty colours too.
luv
Debby