Wow, it's time for another fun challenge over at Elisabeth Bells World again. Time sure does fly by. It will be May before you know it. Spring has Sprung, and our challenge this month is simply "SPRING"
I couldn't resist using one of the free digi's that I received in the "Creative eBook" that Elisabeth Bell has so graciously given. If you're interested, it is still available, but ONLY until April 29th. Click here to sign up for the news letter and take advantage of Elisabeth Bells Generosity. You won't be disappointed.
This sweet girl is called "Dragonfly"
She's just the perfect little girl for this months "Spring" Challenge, don't you think?
It's been a while since I've used these two fabulous colors together, and I thought it was a perfect time to use them. My papers are from Maja Designs and DCWV. The shabby flower is made from my McGill paper punches, some cheese cloth and topped with a cute little button. I colored the paper with Copics and stamped it lightly with a wordy background stamp. I decided I would not color my Memory Box Lavish Corner die cut, I liked the way it looked being left just plain white.
I have used Copics for coloring this cutie pie, and only added a couple of Prisma colors to her sweet skin.
Challenges I'm Entering:
- Whimsy Stamps Challenge - #82 Color an image
- Scribble and Scrap Challenge - #42 Always Anything Goes
- Artistic Inspirations Challenge - #129 Anything Goes with a Twist of Spring
- The Shabby Tea Room - #250 Welcome Spring
- Papertake Weekly Challenge - Cute as a button
- Party Time Tuesdays - #197 Anything Goes
- Inky Impressions Challenge - #206 Punch It
Thanks so much for stopping by