February 6, 2020

What's all the BUZZZZZZ.????




Here I am, writing again... another post so soon.  Wow I'm on a roll this week. haha

I mentioned the other day that I was working on something...
WELL HERE I AM, with those "Somethings"

Are these adorable or what???



I just couldn't help bringing my love of crafting and painting Terra Cotta, together with some Foamy crafting.  And ta-da.... This is what you get!!!

And I've decided they'd make a GREAT addition to my Etsy shop.
Soooo, you can find them for sale there. 

They stand about 9 inches tall, and make such adorable desk or shelf decor.
They just can't help but to bring a smile to your face.

Thanks for stopping by today for my quick little post.
I hope that you've enjoyed these little cuties.





1 comment:

Martina Newport said...

Linda these are most adorable. And awesome pictures, too. Way to combine your passions!