December 2, 2008

StampARTic's First Challenge

Here is my entry into the brand new official StampARTic challenge....
This one is a fold type of card that Camilla has come up with....
The DT there has done wonderful work!

Here is mine!

Not so sure I'm thrilled with my blue flower inside the card,
now that I look at it, I think it might be a little too dark, maybe that type of flower shouldn't be there at all, I don't know, but I don't think I like it...
but......what's done is done at this point!




9 comments:

Camilla said...

WOW this is just amazing!! Love your card! And the big flowers on the front and inside looks wondeerful:)
Thanks for joining!
Hugs, Camilla.

Unknown said...

Wow! How creative!! Love the flower behind the magnolia girl!

Thanks for playing!

hugs,
Jorunn

Pia said...

Great card and nice colors

Kathy said...

Beautiful colors!! Love the flower behind Tilda!! Nice job with the folder card!! :)Kathy

Miia said...

Beautiful card, I love colours you have used!! Thanks for playing with us!
Hugs, Miia

Lillemor said...

I love your card, it´s nice to have you in our competition!
Lilllemor

Joey said...

oh wow! this is a stunning card! I love the details and the fold of the card, you have coloured your tilda beautifully too.joey.x

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful! The sun and the flower behind the girl gives out a lot of energy from the card!!! Love it!

Hugs from Sara =)

Minnis said...

Very Beautiful card, lovelu colours and I really like the flower behind the magnolia girl :o)