January 20, 2009

Paper Take Weekly AND A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge

This week I decided I would combine two challenges together....
Ummm - Because I could! LOL
For this weeks challenge over at "Paper Take Weekly"
the challenge was called "Shape Up"
we had to use 3 different shapes on the card or project.
So that's just what I did.
I brought the shape up card
into the "Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge"
which was "Oh Baby"
BUT.... Since I don't know anyone
other than my sister-in-law who is having a baby
and she doesn't yet know what she is having,
I decided that I would make 2 cards, using the same challenges.
One for a Girl and One for a Boy!
Here they are! =)

9 comments:

Mira said...

Both are very cute, nice colours :)

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous baby cards they're so sweet.

Sue said...

Oh Lynda
two gorgeous baby cards, luv the dummys hanging colouring is brill, luv the papers, brill cards, sue.x

Caroline said...

2 stunning cards! Caroline x

Debbie said...

Two fabulous cards Lynda, I love the layout and the cute Magnolia images. Debbie x

Anonymous said...

I love these, very very cute, I like how you did a boy and a girl option!
guess who!

Joey said...

Hi Lynda, these are absolutely gorgeous!!! I am loving the layout and images so very cute. joey xxx

Jilli said...

These are lovely. Love the layout and colours on both cards. Jillix

Mrs Mayne said...

Great card Lynda! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!