January 23, 2009

Stamp Something Fridays - Recipe


This week "Stamp Something Friday's" theme for
their challenge is "Recipe"
So I decided to create a recipe card.
A group of local girls and I have started a
recipe scrapping exchange last month
and most likely will do one again.
I thought after making this recipe card
that I would use this as well for the next exchange.
The colors were way out of my comfort zone,
but in a recent magazine I read that Yellow and Gray were
the new MoxiFab - in colors. My thoughts were ....YUCK! LOL....
But now that it's put together, it doesn't seem so bad!
(Still not my first choice of colors)

9 comments:

Erin... said...

Adorabble page!! beautifully colored image. And yummy recipe. Thanks for playing!

Debbie said...

This is fabulous Lynda, the image is perfect for this challenge and I love the beautiful colours. The cookie recipe sounds delish.
Have a great weekend. Debbie x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Wow, great job with this challenge. Love your image choice too, perfect! Thanks for playing. :)

Hayley said...

WOW love what you've done.
x

tiggertastic said...

what a fantastic card, i really like the list you have put on here with the image
sarah x

Bev said...

Wowzers, this is fantastic Lynda - love all the detail

hugs Bev x

Els G. said...

Great card! Great job combining the grey and yellow!
Els
x

Marcea said...

absolutely lovely. I am really liking the colour combo!!!! Thanks for joining us this week
-x-

Gina Lindsay said...

Love the touches of yellow! Very nice recipe card!