March 21, 2009

Stamp Something Friday - Think Spring

The challenge for the "Stamp Something Friday Blog"
this week is "Think Spring"

I had the PERFECT images to use for this challenge.
I used Digital images by Sketching Stamper
Vicky was one that I bought 2 weeks ago
and then the Daffodils behind her I just won
from last weeks "Truly Scrumptious" challenge.

I was so excited, because they are such great images to work with.
It makes a perfect Spring or Easter card.
So this is what I came up with for this weeks
"Think Spring" Challenge.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

This is so cute!! Love the embellishments! I also like the fun bees on your blog background. It really says that Spring is here!
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Bev said...

What a fabulous work of are honey - those daffs are gorgeous and make the perfect backdrop for the sweet image. I wonder if Chris had this in mind when she designed these images, bet she will be thrilled to bits when she sees this card xx

Erin... said...

Beautiful card! Love all the spring time flowers and wonderful coloring on the great image!! thanks for joining us over at stamp something!