May 10, 2009

Roses On Paper - Challenge #11 - A Folder Card AND Club Anya Couture

I finally had a little bit of time today to take a picture of this card
and sit down and upload it to my computer.

I have been wanting to get this card finished all week,
but didn't get a chance until last night.

This is the "Folder Card" that was to be a mothers day card
for the "Roses On Paper Challenge"

But I also thought that I would enter it into the
Club Anya "Club Anya Couture: Spring Fashion Show 2009"

I personally think that this adorable "Flutter Anya" is
QUITE FASHIONABLE!

Sooooo I thought that I would get it posted before I went to bed.
Things here have been so busy, but with the craft show being over
I can take a short break before the next one.
I did fairly well yesterday, better than I expected, so I'm happy about that.

But okay, about my folder card
I didn't really follow Anki's directions exactly,
but took the main idea.
I used the adorable Greeting Farm "Flutter Anya",
and some "Stampin' Up Papers, the rest all just seemed to fall into place.
It really was a very simple card to make! I had a blast doing it!


And the inside....
the tag shown there is actually glued down,
it's part of the card and the sentiment there says
"Take Care of You Today"
I thought that the pocket part of this card would be
perfect for a gift card to a spa or something similar.
Just so mom can take some time to relax and enjoy herself.

Thanks for Looking - I hope you like it!

4 comments:

Peta said...

Hey Lynda, great to see you back for another challenge - love the background paper - the folder card looks great, good luck, Peta

stampingtink said...

She's just too cute, Lynda! I love the soft colors and the layout is fabulous! thanks for joining our challenge and good luck!

Risa said...

Your folder card is too cute! Super great job coloring Miss Anya, she is adorable!
hugs
Risa:)

Anki said...

Wonderful Lynda! Glad att du inte följde min skiss helt och hållet ;-) Kramis - Anki