June 14, 2009

Digital Stamp Oasis & Sketch Saturday Challenge #55

Greetings all,
It's been another busy weekend, but this time I at least had
some time in my Scrap room.

I decided to combine my weekly Digital Stamp Oasis card
with this weeks Sketch Saturdays Challenge.

This weeks Challenge is another awesome sketch that I
just loved working with, and the challenge is hosted by
"The Cutting Cafe"

I decided that I would use one of the original DSO images
for this card, simply because when I was going through my
files I realized that I had not used this one yet.
I always wanted to, and now I did.
I made the butterfly & caterpillar both 3D
in order to give this card a little bit of a different effect.

I took a picture on an angle so you could see it,
but it didn't come out very clear, Oh well...
I'll post that one anyway.

All papers used are DCWV, and I colored my
DSO image with copics, and a touch of Twinkling H20's.
and lastly, I added a little clear glitter to the butterfly wings.
Here you can SORT OF see the 3D effects.

No comments: