July 16, 2009

Just Magnolia Week 13 & Roses On Paper #16

I have FINALLY uploaded my card for a "Combined" challenge.
I almost didn't make it, because I had issues with my
computer video card, and couldn't SEE ANYTHING,
but my DH sat down and worked on it, and replaced my
video card this evening, so NOW I can upload and post my cards.

I was stressed, let me tell you!

But anyway,
this weeks challenge for "Just Magnolia"
is a fabulous sketch by Mina.
I decided to combine Mina's sketch with the
Challenge for "Roses On Paper" because
they just seem to go so perfectly together.

The theme for the Roses on Paper challenge is
"Summer & Vacation"

I decided to go with one of the new Magnolia images
from the Summer 2009 Stamp Kit
Tilda eating ice cream is definitely a summer time treat.I left the inside blank, so that this card could be used
for different reasons.

6 comments:

Rosette said...

What a lovely card lynda dear!!! Surely this Tilda looks like a sweet treat hersel!! And the colours and layout are simply gorgeous!!!

big hugs xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh she is fab and what wonderful colours and papers.
luv
Debby

Iris Wiechmann said...

Stunning card Lynda! The colors and your papers are fab and the LO is fantastic! Love all the details!
Thanks for playing again with us at ROP!

Hugs to you,
Iris

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my this is just totally delicious the papers and colours are gorgeous as is Tilda.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Jodi said...

So cute!! I love the pretty papers and how you colored her!
Great choice for the challenge.
Congratulations on making the team for Belles n' Whistles! Can't wait to start working with you.
Hugs
Jodi =)

Anki said...

Lynda - this is just so supercute. I want an icecream after looking at this cutie. Kramis - Anki