October 17, 2009

Just a Little Farm Work


Hellooooo!
I was a happy little crafter today
and had the opportunity to spend
some uninterrupted craft time today.

That's right, my husband AND my son
have both been gone all day,
and will be until tomorrow!
It's just me and my dogs, and the house has been nice and quiet
What did I do to get THAT Lucky?

Of course I took this very peaceful day and
turned it into my day for crafting,
because I just LOVE having the peace & quiet.

So I this evening, I thought I would share a couple of the things
that I created today.  One of the items can NOT be shown just yet, but I will be showing it Tomorrow.


I decided to make this one a "Grandparents" card.
Using Maggie Rabbit from The Greeting Farm.
As for the layout, I just sort of plopped things around,
and before I knew it the layout was there. 
Talk about a quick little card, with a fun image.
Isn't she cute with her little watering can
and standing there smelling her flowers?


The next card that I made definitely had to be a Christmas card.
If you only knew how many Christmas cards
I STILL need to make!!!
So I created this one using this adorable Benny & Penny digi image also from The Greeting Farm. 
I could sit and color these adorable images all day, and never get tired of their cuteness! 
The little ornaments hanging from the sentiment were made using Shrinky-dinks!
(at least that's what it was called when I was a kid) LOL

And last but not least!


I used Laurie & Bertie from The Greeting Farm,  (also a Digi image) along with one of the tags from TGF's Merry Tag stamp set.  But instead of just stamping the tag, I heat embossed it instead.  I really wish it showed up better in the photo, because in reality it looks awesome done that way! 
I love the outcome of the tag part.
Well, actually, I just love the whole card!

So there you have it, you can see what I spent my day doing!
I enjoyed every second of it too!  LOL







No comments: