October 12, 2009

Roses On Paper - #22 - Sketch and Color Challenge ... Orange - Brown - Green

 Greetings all
I told you that I would be back today with more cuteness!
I had some craft time on my day off
Thank God for Christopher Columbus!
So I decided to play along with the
Roses On Paper Challenge.

Anki had this awesome sketch over at
Belles 'n Whistles and I thought I'd choose
that sketch to use with the RoP Color Challenge
using the colors
Orange, Brown and Green

Soooo, I decided to use those colors plus some
in order to make this very very adorable card!
Just LOOK at those cute little scarecrows
they certainly aren't scary are they?
Especially since there are crows sitting right there with them.

I used the masking technique for this card
combining both the Mimosa Scarecrow and Mimo Scarecrow
from Bildmalarna. 
I can't tell you how excited I was when I found that
Roses On Paper

was going to be selling these images.
Talk about my lucky day!
And I was even luckier, when I got these
adorable creatures for my Birthday last month!  =) 

Can you stand the cuteness?

I used K & Company and Basic Grey DP's,
some matching Basic Grey brads, along with some ordinary
ones just to mix it up a little.
The sentiment has been created on my computer,
and it all just fit together perfectly.

Just a Reminder!!!!

It's time for another exciting Guest Design Team Member Call for the yummy new stamp line, Belles 'n Whistles! There are three positions up for grabs for the term of November through December, open to crafters worldwide!
You can find out more at the RoP Challenge Blog.

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, love the cute pair and pefect colours for Thankgiving.
luv
Debby

Kruemel said...

That image IS cute! And I love how you used the fall-ish colors on this one. Just stunning.
Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel