November 30, 2009

A Greeting Farm Sneak Preview - TGF's Newest addition - Elizabeth Dulemba


Happy Monday everyone!
A new week has begun, and there will be A LOT
of excitement going on this week.

Tomorrow you'll want to make sure you visit
The Greeting Farm's Blog.

We're having a blog hop.
All of the December releases will then be available for purchase!
You're going to love them!

Today I'm going to show you a card I made
using a stamp called "Victorian Reader"
designed by The Greeting Farm's newest illustrator,
Elizabeth O. Dulemba
Those of you who got the November issue
of The Greeting Farm's newsletter may have already read
all about her, and seen some fabulous cards made using
her three new illustrations gone rubber!
I have linked her blog to her name,
hopefully you'll stop by and check out all the
wonderful things she does!

So with that being said,
I created yet another birthday card for my compilation
of the smaller sized birthday cards.
Before you know it, I will end up with a whole set.
(which is what my mother has been dying for)

Here is the beautiful "Victorian Reader"

I kept it fairly simple, as with most of the smaller
cards that I have been making.
I did a little bit of paper piercing on this one.
I used a brass stencil for the swirls that are pierced.
The DP's are from DCWV's "Latte Stack"
I just couldn't resist using them, since they really
had that old Victorian feel - They just seemed to suit
this image perfectly!
I hope you like her as much as I do!

Reading is so much fun, and opens a world
of possibilities and imagination.
These vintage style images are a lot of fun to work with.
Guess what?  Only 1 more day and you too, can get
these fabulous new images over at The Farm!

I'm sure you will love the rest of the DT's creations today.
I know that I can't wait to see them myself!
Cindy  Cheryl, Jessica, Kadie,
Kim, Lisa, Sandra
,   Mercy.




8 comments:

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, love the elegant image.
luv
Debby

~*Joni said...

Lynda this is so sweet! This images is so different that the other TGF images, and so wonderful in its own way. Beautiful job on the softness!

Unknown said...

lynda...this is so pretty! love the way that purple *pops* against that dark background...stunning!

Cheryl Walker said...

Lynda she turned out BEAUTIFUL hun!!! I just love the colors you used on her!!!! Your card turned out very very pretty !!!! Have a lovely day!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Jessica Diedrich said...

Gorgeous, Lynda! I love how the black makes the other colors just really pop out on this. Thanks for an awesome preview week, lady!

Kim said...

Beautiful! I love the victorian color scheme and style!

Lisa said...

Wow! I love the colors in your card! So sweet!

Hugs,
Lisa

Sandra MacLean said...

You totally captured the victorian feel of this image Lynda!! Those flower embellishments are perfect for her! You just reminded me that I need a few more birthday cards for my stash too! Thanks for that reminder! :D Can't wait to see what you've created for tomorrow's blog hop!