November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving
for all of you that are here in the U.S.

I am going to keep this post short & sweet!
And boy is it ever sweet!
I'm sure by now you've all seen the gorgeous
Digital Fairies from

The Greeting Farm

Well I decided that I would post this one today
it is the Autumn Fairy
and perfectly suitable for this holiday I think!
Although if that fairy ate what I'm planning on eating
I don't think she'd be looking that thin! LOL

So here is my Autumn Fairy card
to help me wish you all a
Happy Thanksgiving!



Make sure you stop back tomorrow
for a "Black Friday Surprise"
 I can't wait to show you what
we have in store for you. 
The Greeting Farm's
December release is coming up VERY Soon,
and previewing starts tomorrow! =)


4 comments:

Mina said...

wow shes stunning Lynda but defo too thin, she needs a good thanksgiving or christmas meal lol
Mina xxx

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful, Lynda! I love how you colored this cutie!
Happy Thanksgiving, Lynda! Hope you have a great one!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Beautiful Lynda! Thank you so much for your sweet email and Happy Thanksgiving to you, too! Thanks for all you do and for your enthusiasm and awesome personality! Glad to be your friend! Enjoy the weekend!

debby4000 said...

Oh she is fabulous and what a gorgeous card you've made with her.
luv
Debby