December 30, 2009

DP2 Challenge - Just White


I'm Baaaaack..... Have I been a busy little bee or what?

Oh boy, I think I had better hurry and get this posted,
because I guess I didn't read all the fine details,
I was just taking my time, not paying any attention to the
time frame, and I think I may have missed the deadline.
No post has been made yet today, so maybe I'm not too late!

But if I'm late, oh well, I'm going to play along anyway!
The challenge over on Mo's DP2 Blog
is to use JUST WHITE!

You can't use any other papers, and only color
your image.  Well... I did use some ink to ink the edges
of my papers, so that they didn't all blend together...
But... this is what I came up with

Isn't she a beauty?

I'm sorry for making this post such a quick one,
but hey, I want to get it entered!  LOL

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you like my card as much as I do!



7 comments:

Elaine L. said...

Yes, she's a cute one! I love the ribbon treatment in the corner. Thanks for playing along with us in Mo's Challenge this week.

coldwaters2 said...

Totally delightful and one very elegant card it has a designer look about it which is great.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Jessica Diedrich said...

Lynda this is GORGEOUS! OMG! I absolutely LOVE this image and your coloring ROCKS!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous!!!! your coloring is incredible!

xoxo
sarabeth

The Wired Angel said...

No problems Lynda.. you are right on time for our challenge. Your card is darling and I appreciate you playing along with us this week at Mo's challenge. Huge hugs, Peggy

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW this is stunning.
luv
Debby

Lilian said...

This is just gorgeous Lynda! Say, is that you in the photo??? :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!