January 7, 2010

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge #13


Okay one more quick post for me today,
and then I'm headed to bed!
I'm just thankful for it being Friday tomorrow!
It feels like it's been a long week with the
kids at School, especially after they have had the holiday break!

This weeks Challenge over on the
Mo's Digital Pencil Blog
is to make your card all about birthday's.

So that's just what I did!
I was dying to color "Dante's Drum".  He's just so cute!!!

After I printed him out and started coloring him, I realized
that I just might not have the right papers for what I wanted
to do with this image!  So there I sat on the floor
with all of my different paper drawers open, and
in an in depth search had begun.

I finally settled on this wild and wacky DP from
DCWV, and then found two coordinating solids, and set out
to "Make It Work"!!!  And it did, I'm happy with the outcome.

Isn't he just the cutest?

Now that I've shown you this little cutie banging on his
drum and singing "Happy Birthday", I think I am headed
to bed, and hopefully I will get a good nights rest for a change.

Thanks for stopping by and seeing my little Dante card!

7 comments:

LINDA said...

This is just fantastic!! Love the papers that you used.. and your coloring is wonderful..Very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

Lilian said...

Oh wow Lynda! You're on a roll! Your coloring is just beautiful and the image is just cute cute! Have a wonderful day!

Elaine L. said...

Wow! You've done a great job with this! I love how the image, papers, colors, and embellishments go together so well. Thanks for participating in Mo's Challenge this week and sharing your work with us.

Aunty Sue said...

stunning would love to know what colours you used for the skin i love it and it really pops.

Cathy said...

Lynda, This is beautifully colored and the dp choices are perfect. Thanks for playing the Mo's Digital Challenge!!!

The Wired Angel said...

Wow Lynda.. what a stunning job. I don't often see this image being used and you did such a fantastic job. You might want to send it to Mo directly so she can see.
Thanks for playing along with us this week at Mo's challenge. Happy New Year! - Peggy

Moni said...

Hello Lynda!

I only have one word for it:

WONDERFUL !!!

Hugs
Chocheta