March 29, 2010

Spring Cleaning and a Wedding....

Happy Happy Monday!  Well, maybe it is for some, but Mondays usually mean I am back at work... I would so much rather be home playing in my craft room!  ha ha
Well, I figured if I had to work, then so should Belle!!!  Oh Noooo.... Just kidding, but I just couldn't resist showing a little love to Belle dusting her Coo-Coo Clock!  That poor girl deserves to take a break, don't you think?   First she's Dusting, then Vacuuming, and doing the laundry, oh my, work work work.... when will it ever end?

I posted over at the Belles 'n Whistles blog earlier, and thought I would share this beauty here as well.

My card is a simple one really, but I actually made this card with a dear friend in mind.  She is forever sweeping or dusting something.  I think she has a touch of OCD!  I visit with her and while I'm sitting, she's worrying about her floors or wiping something.  She's done it since we were kids, so I'm used to it. I'm always telling her to SIT DOWN, and take a break! So this card is for her!  It couldn't be more perfect!




Many of you should be getting your stamps any day now.  I know that I can't wait to see what you all will create with them.  I have to say that I actually LOVE the clear stamps.  I honestly didn't think I would, but they're great!

My next card is a card that I made in a hurry on Saturday morning, simply because it had occurred to me that I didn't have any other wedding cards already made up.  We had a wedding to go to, and I was NOT going to stop along the way and actually BUY one.  So I sat down and got right to work Saturday morning using the bride & groom from The Greeting Farm, and it all just came together quite easily.  Phew... saved again!

 We had a great time at the wedding.  Everything was nice, although I was beginning to think my husband was waiting until the last guest left.  ha ha....  Maybe he was enjoying himself a little too much!  LOL  Either way, it was a nice day!

Thanks for stopping by, and hopefully I'm sure to have something else to show you tomorrow!  =)  But Friday is the day you're REALLY going to want to stop by!  I can't tell you now, but you'll see soon enough!  ha ha

5 comments:

Sammi said...

These are gorgeous Lynda! Can't believe you jus whipped that wedding one up in a hurry - LOOKS AWESOME!!
Sammi
xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Lynda these are both gorgeous cards but my heart goes for the first one she is such a busy little thing isn't she lol..wonderful colours and colouring I love it so much. I also love clear stamps they are great because you can see exactly where you want to stamp them. Can I also say what a n amazing blog background and header you have you are amazing to be able to design such a unique look.
Hugs
Lorraine x

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW gorgeous card Lynda.
luv
Debby

Country Mouse said...

Both cards are so pretty!!! I love them both!!! Love the colors too!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Girfriend you are ROCKIN out the cards this week, WOW! Sorry I haven't been around that much...I have some family visiting and am a little ...ok, WAY behind, LOL on cards myself but I'm loving everything you do and THANK yoU for all your sweet comments!!! xoxo