April 3, 2010

It's another Fabulous Elisabeth Bell Release

Wow  - Wow - Wow....  I have been dying to show off this adorable little cutie from Elisabeth Bell.  Talk about tugging at your heart strings.  When I first saw "Li'l Princess Tu-tu"  my mouth just fell open.  I couldn't believe how absolutely gorgeous she was.  All of the sudden my mind started picking colors.  Oh she's a doll!!!
This image is just so typical of a little girl, all dressed up like a princess, with the crown, and wearing a Tu-tu, and suddenly deciding she will play with her cowgirl boots and stick pony, not quite sure what she's pretending to be at the moment, but hey, there is no time to change clothes, lets just keep playing.  She's just so beautiful, I can't even stand it!


Just when I think Elisabeth can't possibly make anything more precious, she does.  That woman is amazing!
This new digi is officially released RIGHT NOW!!!

WHERE can you get your "Lil Princess Tu-tu"?  Well all you have to do is hop right over to Elisabeths blog, and Lil Princess Tu-tu could be all yours in just minutes.  You're going to LOVE Elisabeths' Digital Collection.  I know I do!

Alright - Alright... I'll show you the card I created with this little sweetie.

Do you even want me to tell you about the papers are from K&Company, and the sentiment from Stampin' Up, and all those little details such as the Prima Flowers?  Noooo lets just focus on that "cutie-pa-tutie"  Ugh, I just can't get over how adorable she is.  LOL
Are you sick of me saying it?  Well, Do you blame me? 

Alright I think I had better just be quiet now.  I can't wait to go and see what some of the other girls on the Belles 'n Whistles team have created.  There is a boy, being released this month too, which I have not yet seen.  I MUST MUST Go and find him!!! 

I am so honored to have been asked to help showcase this new digi stamp from Elisabeth Bell.  I fully enjoyed every aspect of making this card.

You can find more samples by visiting

*Anki*  -  *Iris*   -  *Jodi*   -   *Lilian*   - *Susan*

3 comments:

Anki said...

Adorable Lynda! Love it! Wishing you a wonderful Easter! Kramis - Anki

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful card, love the colours and the fab image.
luv
debby

Mina said...

wow I love her...no good will have to buy her now and its all your fault lol
Mina xxx