April 5, 2010

ROP/BnW Challenge #35 - Birthday & Layers And an Award

Happy Monday everyone, I hope all of you had a WONDERFUL Easter weekend with your family and friends!! Today we have a new challenge over at the
Roses on Paper/Belles n' Whistles challenge blog.

The challenge is brought to you by our very own talented Jodi, She would like to see you all create a card for a Birthday with Layers on your card.  Quite easy, I must say.  I was dying to use this new adorable stamp called "Wishes" from Belles 'n Whistles, and this gave me the perfect opportunity.  Isn't Belle such a cutie throwing her coins in the well, and making her wish? 



I decided to make my layers all kinds of funky and going every which way just to give it "random" look.  Not sure what word I'm looking for, but that word works.  LOL

I almost think that my sheer ribbon is too light for the picture, but at least it looks great on the actual card!  Such is life.


We hope to see you all participating in this weeks challenge.  I can't wait to come and see what you've all created. 

Don't forget to stop at the rest of the DT's blogs and see what they've created with this fun and easy challenge.

Now for an award!
Thank you Mary for thinking of me!

I received this award from my friend Mary!

Now 10 things about me:
  • I love my pets  ( 4 dogs, 1 cat, & 2 turtles)
  • I have 4 tattoo's all having something to do with Norway (Love my heritage)
  • I have flip flop fetish!  LOL
  • I am addicted to Stamping & anything paper crafts
  • I love to joke with people
  • I watch/listen to Days of Our Lives each evening when I'm crafting
  • I actually love mowing the lawn
  • I eat pizza almost every Friday night with my friend Kateri
  • I play Skip-bo every single night on my computer, it relaxes me!
  • and last but not least, .... you're going to die.... I actually allow my dogs to sleep on my bed!  YIKES!

    This is supposed to be passed to 10 people with beautiful blogs.... I haven't gotten that far yet!  But I will... I promise!

3 comments:

Kim Costello said...

This is wonderful Lynda, the image is too cute and love your pretty colouring! Fabulous papers too, gorgeous card!!! Hope you are well, sorry haven't been round for ages, and thanks for stopping by my blog and your lovely comments, the bag was quite successful although will need to change the strap for a ribbon I think tee hee... BiG HuGs Kim :)

Unknown said...

This is a beautifulk card, Lynda! The image is jsut too darn cute! Great coloring as usual!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh golly gosh Lynda this is one gorgeous card those papers and image are just wonderful and congratulations on the award so well deserved

Hugs
Lorraine