April 1, 2010

Sketch Saturday - Week #96

Today was the first day that I was officially on my much needed vacation!  Unlike many others, I am not traveling anywhere.  But I am going to take advantage of a full 11 days free from my job.  Phew!!!  And boy do I ever need this break!
So after taking a nice long nap today, I finally put the finishing touches on a card that I had started this morning.
I decided to use this adorable image from the Marina Neira collection at The Greeting Farm called "Maggie Cleaning" for this weeks Sketch Saturday challenge.  

Soooo, without further adu, I bring you an adorable little critter who you will feel sooooo sorry for!  She sure could use a break, don't you think?



This really made me think about doing some Spring Cleaning while I'm not working over the next week, but..... Hmmmm, do I want to?  Or don't I???  I don't know maybe just a little bit!  Why waste the time away from work on WORK????  Save that for weekends... ha ha...

I hope you've enjoyed my Springy card today.  Thanks for stopping by....
 
Oh oh oh.....
You are definitely going to want to stop by on Saturday evening.  I have something pretty darn cute to show you... It's a new digital release from Elisabeth Bell....   I will be posting it at 9PM on Saturday - Believe me, you are not going to want to miss it!  =)

3 comments:

Anki said...

Wonderful Lynda! Wishing you and your wonderful family a great Easter. Kramis - Anki

Randi said...

Super cute! I love the colors on this Lynda! And those polka dotted flowers are too perfect! Amazing job with this sketch. Love all the layers! Thanks for the sweet comment! Have a wonderful weekend!

Jessica Diedrich said...

What a fantastic card, Lynda! Your coloring of sweet Maggie is wonderful!