May 3, 2010

Roses on Paper - Challenge #37 - Color Challenge

Greetings and Happy Monday!  It's time for another challenge over on the
Roses on Paper / Belles 'n Whistles Combined Challenge Blog.  
Today the challenge is a color challenge.  I went a little crazy with the colors, probably because I just LOVE to live out loud!  So I have chosen the "loud" shades of the colors to be used.
Use Pink, Orange & Yellow, and let your creativity go wild. 

I'm keeping this post short and sweet, because my internet is acting up, and I have been trying for over an hour to get this posted.  Soooo, I want to hurry.

Here is the card I made using "Splashing Good Times" from the most recent Belles 'n Whistles release.
What a fun image to color!


The sentiment is actually a sentiment from The Greeting Farm's "Spotlight" Scrapbooking kit.  I thought it fit this card perfectly.

I can't wait to see what everyone else will come up with using this "Cool" Summer color challenge.

Don't forget to go and check out the rest of the RoP/BnW DT's cards.  You're surely in for a real treat!

3 comments:

Marley said...

Beautiful card. Love the colours and the image is adorable! xxMarley

Lilian said...

Your card is just so vibrant and happy! Gorgeous coloring and mix of papers! :)

Jodi said...

Lynda, I love this card you created for the challenge! The papers you chose are so bold and happy for the image!
Hugs
Jodi =)