June 14, 2010

Belles 'n Whistles "Buttons & Bows" Challenge

Greetings everyone.... And a Happy Monday to all of you!

We have an exciting week ahead of us over on the Belles 'n Whistles Blog... You'll want to be sure to be there on Wednesday June 16th.... We have a new release, and along with that comes a fun filled Blog Hop!  Mark your calendars, you won't want to miss it!

This weeks challenge is called "Buttons & Bows"  I wanted to see what you can do using your Belles 'n Whistles stamps, add some buttons, and bows, (as many as you like).  This was my very first challenge idea, soooooo, I decided I would definitely try to make my own faux buttons.  It's a first attempt, so I'm sure I have a lot of room for improvement.  Practice makes perfect I guess. 

Alright since I'm scheduling this post, and I'm just dying to get some sleep I'm going to keep this one short and sweet.... Just like Belle!  LOL

This is what I came up with for this weeks challenge!



Over on the Belles 'n Whistles blog, we have been trying to put our gallery to good use, so we hope that you'll take your beautiful creations one step further and also post to our Belles 'n Whistles gallery under the correct challenge title.  "Buttons & Bows Challenge".  It's wonderful to see everyones work side by side, and be able to leave comments right there.  If you are not a member there yet, don't worry, registration is quick, and you'll never get junk mail from there.  So it couldn't be easier!

Okay, so what are you waiting for?  It's time to get out those BnW stamps, your favorite papers, some buttons & bows and get going, lets see what you can come up with.

Thanks for stopping in today.  Wishing you a very crafty day!  =)

No comments: