July 9, 2010

Phindy's Place Friday Challenge #13 - Embossing

It's another PHUN PHRIDAY over at Phindy's Place Challenge Blog.

 This week we have a super fun challenge for you!  It's another easy one!  We would love to see what you can do with embossing.  Either Heat embossing or Dry embossing.  So get out those embossing powders, heat tools, and / or your favorite embossing folders etc... and lets see whatch-ya got!

Personally I wanted to do a little bit of BOTH kinds of embossing.  I love heat embossing, and hadn't used that technique in a long time, but then I love my embossing folders, so I wanted to use that too... so You get a little of both today!

I used the adorable "Never Forget I Love You" image from Phindy's (obviously)  LOL
But I really wasn't in the mood to say "NEVER FORGET I LOVE YOU" Sooooo, I decided to say "Have an Elephantastic Time"  it works, right?  LOL

So without all the extra chatter, that I tend to do sometimes.... I'll just get right to showing what I did with my embossing.


The little teal colored circles on the pink paper in the background are heat embossed.  I know it doesn't show it perfectly in this photo, so you'll just have to trust me!  LOL 

Aren't these little Elephants just the cutest elephants that you've ever seen? 

Soooooo, I hope you have an Elephantastic weekend, and can't wait to see what you come up with for our embossing challenge.  That is IF you play along.. and I HOPE YOU WILL!!!  =)

Want more great Phindy's inspiration???
Check out the rest of the DT's creations.....

7 comments:

Sylvia Blum said...

this is absolutely GORGEOUS, Lynda!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE how you coloured the cute elephants! Just wonderful..as is the flower cluster!
{hugs} Sylvia

Tammy said...

This is just precious!! What fabulous coloring and OMG...I love that sentiment!!! Just a great card girl!!!

Mary Ski said...

Beautiful color combo. Nice to see one of the older images coming back to life.

Unknown said...

Love it that is such a darling image Great card love everything about it!!

Anne-Marije said...

Oh what a lovely card! The digi is so cute...
xxx Anne-Marije

Ann English said...

WOW!!! Lynda, I LOVE this card--your coloring is just marvelous-perfect in every way!

Anne said...

Perfect colouring of a very cute image, love your sentiment, love that embossing folder, everything about this! Just GORGEOUS Lynda!