July 23, 2010

Phindy's Place Friday Challenge #15 - "In Stitches"

Greetings and Happy Friday! Another week gone by, and we're here with another PHabulous Phindy's PHriday Challenge. *wink*    I just KNOW you love seeing me write things that way! Okay, well maybe you don't, but either way, I'm a little crazy, and I LOVE being Different!

Have you stopped by Phindy's Challenge Blog today?  Talk about some awesome creations by our PHabulous DT.  This weeks challenge is to use STITCHING... any kind, either from a machine, by hand, or even faux stitching.  My sewing machine wanted to give me fits this week, so that was out, So I went with the easiest possible way, my stitching is hand drawn....  I like it, especially since I tend to do it on almost EVERY Card I make....  Have any of you ever noticed that?

Anyway, I think I'll get right down to it, and show you the card that I made for this weeks challenge.



I love my layers, so I used lots and lots of them, and added faux stitching to every other one!  LOL  Yep, no doubt, I'm just a little nuts! 
Check out that image though!!!!  Wow is she ever cute or what?  She is one of Phindy's "Summer Cuties" and she's called "Squeezes"  When I saw her show up in the shop, I HAD to have her immediately!  I just want to give her big squeezes.

The DP's are from Stampin' Up, and the flowers are punched.  Such a simple card to make, and a lot of fun to design.

I hope you'll join us for this weeks "Stitching" challenge.

If you haven't already, you can see what the rest of Phindy's PHabulous DT has created with their stitching by clicking the links below.  =)

Thanks for stopping by today....  Wishing you all a SPECTACULAR Weekend!  =)

12 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Lynda, wonderful sweet image.
luv
Debby

Anne said...

Wow, love the new look to your blog!

Your faux stitching adds a really nice touch to a beautiful card and isn't this image just adorable? Lovely colours and the perfect sentiment too!

mycardz said...

Hi Lynda! Wow, your card is simply ADORABLE!! I love, love, love your stitching, especially on all the layers. And yes, this image is the cutest ever! Love the colors you used too and your coloring is wonderful. I guess you could say I LOVE your card!! :) hugz, Mary

Anki said...

Love it Lynda! Hope you are having a great Summer. We're still on vacation and it's sooo nice to have time to create, be lazy and have fun...*lol*. Kramis - Anki

Tammy said...

Such a beautiful card!!!

Ann English said...

Oh, Lynda, this is so adorable. I just had to buy that image, too-can't get enough of these summer cuties!!!

Annika said...

You are SO talented your feet must be barely touching the ground. I betcha you have X-ray vision and superstrength as well!!!
It's. Just. Stunning!!!
Hugs
Annika

Shirley said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! What more can I say except the coloring of this cutie is beyond spectacular and the dps are bright and cheerful and that you went to all that work with even double stitching the outside. row. I LOVE THIS CARD!

Jane Wetzel said...

hey there Lynda...your coloring is fab and LOVE this image...very VERY cute card!

Payne Holler Cards said...

hi - lovin your new blog face (:
and love this card! it just looks fun and fun to make!! your sentiment is just right and I will be copying your flowers (-:
hugs

Anne-Marije said...

Oh this is so cute.... I really love this colourful card!
xxx Anne-Marije

Sylvia Blum said...

oh Lynda, this is adorable!!! everything about this is just perfect and I totally love this card! great work!!!
{hugs} Sylvia