August 25, 2010

Clowing Around over at Belles 'n Whistles

Hello everyone, are you all feeling like all of the normal "Summertime" fun is soon coming to an end?
I found a way to keep that Summer Fun close at hand.  I posted this card today over on the "Belles 'n Whistles Blog" and thought I would share it here on my own blog as well.

I created a card for a co-worker who had to spend a couple of weeks in the hospital, after some pretty serious surgery.  I didn't want her to feel like she was missing out on the typical fun things that go on during the summer months.  And I knew JUST the thing to cheer her up!




This card certainly did the trick!  Circus Clowns, and County Fairs, oh and even State Fairs are all part of the "fun" things that go on during the summer months, and this little cutie was just DYING to be shared with someone who was stuck inside recovering from surgery!  I know you've all seen this darling little Belle "Clowning Around" before, but honestly, this is the first time I've used her.  I actually made this card about a month ago, but have been saving it for my post here today.   

She was LOADS of FUN to color, and I had a blast picking funky clown like papers to go with her!  Boy does this image make me feel like a kid again!  I LOVE IT!  I think I have to say that this is one of my favorites from The Forever Young Collection!  How could it not be?  She's so STINKIN CUTE,  I just want to scream!  LOL

Alright, so I've babbled on enough I think.  I hope you got a little childhood memory from looking at this fun and crazy card!  I know I do!  I love looking at cards that just seem to make me feel good inside!  This is definitely one of them!  =)

I hope this has helped cheer your day!

1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, adorable card Lynda.
luv
Debby