November 22, 2010

TSB's 5th Weekly Challenge

 Hi there, I can't believe it's Monday already.  For many of us here in the USA, we will be celebrating Thanksgiving this week, which means a shortened work week for me.  I am SOOOO Very much looking forward to some extra crafting time.

But okay, this week The Stamping Bazaar's Blog is having it's 5th Weekly Challenge.  WEEK 5 ALREADY???  And guess what?  This is my first post as an Official DT member for The Stamping Bazaar.  Can you believe it?  I'm in 7th heaven, can you tell? 

I have adored Marina Neira's designs from the first time I saw some of the Motivet stamps, when she used to design for them. Then last year when I was a "Fall Farmer" on the Greeting Farm, I was there, when Marina Neira started designing for them.  I WAS HOOKED.  I couldn't get enough of her adorable little critters. 

Then a short time ago, Marina started her own shop called The Stamping Bazaar.  I think I have an addiction.  ha ha...  I know that you don't want to hear me ramble on and on here, but I'm just so excited to have been chosen to be part of such an awesome design team, and work with the cutest little furry friends in the stamping world.

Sooooo, on with The Stamping Bazaar's 5th Weekly Challenge:


Following this sketch, I used one of TBS's newly released Digi's called Duckling's Xmas Morning .  (You can get this adorable image by clicking on the stamps name.)
Let me tell you the First Wave of Digi's released are CUTE!!!! 

Didn't I tell you it would be cute?  I colored this little Duckling with Copic markers, and added some white glitter to the snow areas, then some clear accent gloss to the ice.  It really came out pretty cool.  (pun IS intended)  ha ha

The papers used on this card are from K&Company, and the sentiment is computer generated.  And the rest as they say is........ 

I hope you'll join us in this weeks fabulously fun challenge over at The Stamping Bazaar's Blog.

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so sweet Lynda and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Pati said...

Ohhh Lynda, that little duckling is too cute to be true! :-) Totally love it and also the way you coloured the image.

BIG hugs and have a great day!
Pati

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wowzer Lynda this is super cute and I love it so much, the papers, colours and image are fabulous.
Hugs
Lorraine x

AUSTINSGRAMM said...

This little guy is soo cute. I had to buy him. Will use him for some of my Xmas cards. Thanks for the inspiration. Love your coloring.

thanks and hugs
bobbi