December 3, 2010

And The Winner Is.......

Well it's time to announce the winner of this very Special Snowbaby from Belles 'n Whistles!!!
  Someone is about to receive "Merry Sledding" and I have a feeling that person will be quite happy about it....  Trust me... You are going to LOVE her.....

Are you ready to find out what lucky number was drawn???




Here is the winning comment...  #39 

Hi Lynda, you and your sister are such lucky girls, that is one classic sled. And the stamp is such a cutie, I would love to get one! And your card is awesome too! Thanks for the inspiration :-)



If your name is Adeline Ng, then YOU are have the lucky number on my blog!
Please contact me with your shipping information no later than Sunday, so I can be sure to have Summer ship this adorable girl out to you right away!
My mail is Lumbkin(AT)gmail(DOT)com
Congratulations Adeline!!!  I just know that "Merry Sledding" has foumd a wonderful home. 


1 comment:

Adeline Ng said...

Woohoo!! I won! Thanks for picking me! I can't wait to get the cutie and start playing with her. Thanks Lynda :-)