December 14, 2010

The Stamping Bazaar's 8th Sketch Challenge

 Another week in December has flown by... We are posting a day late this week, but WOW it seems like last weeks challenge just got started, and here we are, ready for another FUN Sketch from "The Stamping Bazaar"

I know that schedules are crazy this time of year, and we are all so busy preparing for the upcoming holidays.  I can't believe that Christmas is already NEXT weekend!  THATS CRAZY!  But I do hope that you may find a little tiny bit of time for crafting!

We'd love for you to play along with us if you can.  Marina Neira has some AWESOME - ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE image in The Stamping Bazaar Store, your heart will absolutely melt....  Check them out!  Click the link, you won't be sorry!!!

This is what I made using this adorable little "Gingerbread Plushie" from TSB.  Guess what?  You can get him... he's a Freebie, and he's CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!
Nevermind my secret obsession for gingerbread men!   Shhhh, don't tell my husband, he has competition!  LOL


What about those gumdrops?  Can you believe I drew them? 
Then Colored them... Then placed them on top of
little flowers....  Every Gingerbread man needs gumdrops, doesn't he?

LOOK, even the inside has gingerbread, but sorry,
No Gumdrops...


I kept the inside fairly simple, just because I wanted my gingerbread men to stand out against the purples.  Don't you just LOVE that Gingerbread man punch???  I found it in the Michaels store, and just HAD to have it!   The sentiments that I used for this card are from The Greeting Farm.  The "Happy Holidays" came from the "Keep Cozy" Set that was released last holiday season, and the sentiment on the front of the card is from this month's current release called "Because of You", a set of 7 fantastic sentiments.

Soooo, here is the Sketch, I hope you can play along with us over at The Stamping Bazaar this week!



No comments: