January 13, 2011

BnW "Surprise", and Friday Sketchers Challenge

Greetings everyone.  It's hard to believe that the week is almost over.  You all still have time to enter the Belles 'n Whistles "Let it Snow" challenge. We'd love to liven things up, and see what you create.


Today it was my turn to post on the Belles 'n Whistles Inspiration blog, and I've decided to show you something that is NOT snow related.  Living in NY State is just YUCK in the winter months.  The first couple of times it snows, it's always nice, but then it just keeps coming....  not even enough to be pretty anymore, but just enough to make the road horrible to drive on, and ohhhhh don't get me going about the snow.  ha ha...


I have a card to share with you today using "Surprise"  This is from last years "Love Collection" and he's still available in the BnW shop.  Don't you just love these images designed by Elisabeth Bell?  I have followed the sketch from Friday Sketchers and decided to enter this card there as well.

If anyone pays close attention, they'll see that this is colored the exact same way as the one that is in the title bar at our challenge blog, and do you know why?  Because it IS the exact same one.  ha ha....  I had colored him to use on the BnW Challenge blog title and then put him in my box to use at a later date....  Today is the day!



He's such a handsome little guy, isn't he?  I wish there were a few more "boyish" stamps because boys need cards too.  This one could be used for a boy OR a girl, depending on how you look at this image.  He could be waiting patiently to give this gift to someone, OR maybe the gift is his.  But if it is, it's PINK.... ha ha....

Thanks so much for stopping by, and seeing me put a gorgeous little boy to good use.  I'm so glad I saved him, so I could use him now.

Ohhhhh, and guess what?  The Digi Bells are having a blog hop tomorrow night at 10PM Arizona time (for European Countries, it will be early Saturday Morning)...  Elisabeth Bell's brand new Digi will be revealed....  believe me, you don't want to miss it!!!!

2 comments:

Kiki said...

Hi Lynda,

your card is so adorable. The image is sooo cute and colored perfectly! And those papers - great!!!

Hugs, Kiki

Jennifer Moore said...

What a cute card. He is a gorgeous little guy.