January 2, 2011

Christmas Clean-Up

Happy Sunday everyone.  I have been busy busy busy this morning cleaning up all of the Christmas decorations, and trying to get my house back in order.  LOL

I honestly don't know what is worse, the mess it makes to bring it all out and set it up, or the mess it makes to tear it all down and pack it away.....Anyway.... During this Holiday season there was one stamp that made me feel most warm and fuzzy...  it caused me to have to admit my secret obsession....  It was The Stamping Bazaar's "Gingerbread Plushie"  Come on, you just KNOW he's a cutie......

Well....I Absolutely - Positively Fell In Love.... I mean this stamp, has been my addiction, my mission this holiday season. 
Mariana Neira who is the designer and owner for The Stamping Bazaar, fashioned this Digi after a plush toy that she said she had.... 

Well, since I fell so head over heals in love with that little guy, I made it my mission to find a plushie just like him....  I didn't suceed, prior to Christmas, BUT....  Wouldn't you know I found him in a drug store of all places just 2 days ago.... Ohhhhh I love him, love him, love him....  The only thing that could possibly make him better would be if he had a little voice box inside to say some of the comments that "Gingy" in the Shrek movies says.. ha ha...

Anyway, I just refuse to pack this adorable little creature away, I want to keep looking at him ALL YEAR....  I told you I was obsessed with Gingerbread men, and this little guy is no exception.  So of course because Marina drew it, I just HAD to give him his own personal tag for around his neck.    Want to see?


On the backside of this adorable little Gingy tag, I wrote the name of the stamp, and "The Stamping Bazaar" and the year 2010.  So now you see, I found another chance to use this cute digi once more this holiday season... and it's ALL FOR ME!  ha ha....

Sorry folks, I just had to share the cuteness!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I just love him. Where did you find him? What store, were there more? Will you go get me one and I will pay you for him.

Happy New Year!
Lisa V.
fitmom1@cox.net

Katie said...

He is adorable!