March 20, 2011

Phindy's Place Newest Wee Baby.....

Happy Sunday! 
I have a sweet little treat to show you today. 
 Phindy's Place has been releasing several new adorable little "Wee Babies"   Today "Lolly Dolly" makes her debut! 
So to celebrate the occassion, I decided to create a sweet treat to show her off.

It makes me want to start singing... "Lollipop, lollipop, oh lolly lolly lolly lollipop"
LOL

Would you like to see a close up?

She's so cute, she reminds me of those cupi dolls from the 50's


She's a "DOLL" isn't she? 

You can find her right now in Phindy's Shop
She is located in the "Wee Babbies" category.

Thanks so much for stopping in and helping me celebrate this little cupi...cutie's release.

4 comments:

Renkata said...

hihihih, so sweet and cute !

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Lynda.
luv
Debby

Anne said...

Lynda she's adorable, love the swirly lollypop!
Anne
x

Ann English said...

Cute as can be!