April 8, 2011

Belles 'n Whistles Blog Hop Winner

Good Evening
Just a quick post from me this evening....
I hope that you all enjoyed The Belles 'n Whistles Blog Hop.

I have a winner to announce,
chosen by random.org from the comments on my blog.
skipping of course our own DT's comments.  

Congratulations #64  and that is 

CHELSEA 
http://craftinglifespieces.blogspot.com/


If you could Please contact me, and let me know which stamp you would like
"Belles Strawberry Tea"
from the Sweet Art Collection
or
"Garden Friends"
from the Fairy Collection.

A Special Thank you to all who stopped by, and visited my blog and leaving me you comments.  =)

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Hi Lynda, Just want to say Thanks again! I'm so excited and I can't wait to ink up Garden Friends. Your work is simply beautiful!
Love,
Chelsea