May 20, 2011

Phindy's Place is Celebrating Christmas In May

HAPPY HAPPY FRIDAY... I can not even begin to tell you how happy I am that it's Friday.  This feels like it has been one of the longest weeks of the year so far.  But I'm not going to think about that. 

Today over at Phindy's Place Challenge Blog, we are getting a head start on our Christmas cards.  It's never to early to start you know.  So what do you think....  Want to play along, and join us for our "Christmas In May" challenge?

I used one of Phindy's older digi's for my card today, but honestly it's one of my favorites.  This is "Jingle Bear", of course I just LOVE bears in general, and nothing is prettier than a great big polar bear.



I hope to see you playing along.  You don't HAVE TO use a Phindy's image, but you do get 2 entries into the drawing if you do, so why not get a head start on your Christmas cards?

4 comments:

Tine said...

Hi Lynda. Fabulous colour scheme and layout for your card this week. All works together beautifully.
Tine :)

Anne said...

This is stunning, love this digi and love what you've done with it, those embellies are gorgeous
Anne
x

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Hi Lynda!
This is truly gorgeous! Fab colouring! The image looks so alive. Great job. Hugs...Mona

Kathy said...

This is so pretty Lynda. I really love the snowy background you've created, so nice.