September 21, 2011

Celebrating with Mo's Digital Pencil

HOLY MOLY....  Finally after 21 days of not having any internet service.... It's on, and working better than ever.... I was beginning to think I wasn't going to be able to get this card posted.... 

The deadline is only 31 minutes away, so I better HURRY......

I created this card for this weeks challenge over at Mo's Digital Pencil - the challenge is "Celebration"  ironic that the challenge came out on Thursday the 15th, which just so happened to be MY BIRTHDAY...  LOL....  And today I feel like celebrating, because my internet is finally up and working properly.....

So without wasting any more time, I think I had better get my card uploaded since I couldn't upload prior to today........

Enjoy!!!


Okay I have to end here, gotta hurry.... time is ticking away here.....

I hope you enjoy my very bright and colorful Birthday Celebration card.

thank you all for being very patient with me and all of my internet woes.

Hugs,
Lynda
 

3 comments:

Elaine L. said...

What a happy card! Love those flowers! Thanks for joining us in Mo's 100th Challenge celebration, and good luck in the draw!

Pat said...

Hi Lynda...happy belated b-day!! Your card is totally adorable!! Beautifully colored...and the perfect celebration card!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's! p.s. your blog is adorable...where didja get the template/background? Hugs. Pat Frank

Sissi4477 said...

Hi Lynda,

a very beautiful card. I really love it.

Hugs,

Sebrina