November 7, 2011

A Little Thank You

Greetings my blogging friends,
It feels like forever since I've been on here.  I've been away for 4 days, and haven't come near my computer.  Definitely something I needed to do.  I had a wonderful trip to North Carolina, where I watched some exciting dirt racing, and did all sorts of fun stuff that a race fan loves to do.  LOL

Now I'm back, and headed out to work today, but not before sharing this adorable little Thank you card that I made before I left for my trip.

This weeks challenge over at the Belles 'n Whistles Challenge blog is "Anything Goes", and guess what, in 2 weeks, we will have Another challenge that is "Anything Goes" so this is your chance to come and play along.  All you need to do is use ANY stamp that is designed by the Very Talented Elisabeth Bell.  I tell you, just when you think you've seen her cutest design, another one even more adorable shows up.  I just can never have enough of those gorgeous stamps. 

Speaking of NEW stamps, guess what?  Belles 'n Whistles has a Brand New Christmas Release out... Have you seen them yet?  Hop on over to Belles 'n Whistles and take a peek.  Not only that, but there are also 2 new digital sentiment sets that are so versitile for the holidays. 

Alright, how about I show you the little "Thank You" card that I made for today's challenge?




And a peek at the inside too....


I did a bit of masking on my card, combining 3 different stamps from Belles 'n Whistles "Change-a-belles collection".  I used "Kneeling Belle" as well as "The Gathering Place", and the "Cupcake, Roses, and Tea" set.  Masking is always lots of fun, don't you think? 

I've decided to enter this card into this weeks Bingo Challenge for Truly Scrumptious.  Using Lace, Flowers, and Ribbon.  (the ribbon is litteraly on my sentiment) ha ha....

Anyway, that is all from me for today...  Thanks so much for stopping by, and taking a peek at my card.  It's good to be back.

4 comments:

Renkata said...

wow Lynda, amazing scene dear.
Very cute card.

coldwaters2 said...

Wowzer Lynda this is a real beauty the colours are gorgeous the design and image are simply beautiful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Mary Lou said...

Dear Lynda~~Wow I love this!!! Coloring is Fabulous and the sky--oh how I love how you created the soft sky~~So pretty!!! That red background really makes the image stand out:)
Hugz and blessings and glad you had time away:)

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Lynda and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby