December 14, 2011

Letters To Santa....

Happy Wednesday


Today I have shared a post over at The Digi Bells Blog using the precious digi called
**Letters To Santa**

I decided to create a gift tag, we can never have too many of those, right?


Unfortunately when creating a tag I actually had to cut part of the image off, there is a cute little mouse behind the mailbox post with his umbrella, poor little guy wouldn't fit for my tag.  I also accidently cut off Elisabeth Bell's Copyright signature, so since I saved a piece of rubber that had her copyright on it, guess what I did?  Yep, stamped it there... Now wasn't that smart of me?  ha ha

You can get this little sweetheart in  the
Elisabeth Bell Digi Collection Gallery.

1 comment:

Sissi4477 said...

Wow, Lynda,

your creation is so cute. I love it.

Hugs,

Sebrina