January 25, 2012

Elisabeth Bells World "Hearts - Hearts, and More Hearts"

Hurray - It's that time again....  Our wonderful challenge over at Elisabeth Bells World has a new challenge going on.  Lets see what you've got.....  We want to see LOTS and LOTS of Hearts!!!  Tis that time of year, you know!

Not only that, we've got some fun prizes this month, and a new sponsor.... Hop over and check it out, and while you're there, maybe you'll be inspired to play along.  You have the whole month to do it... Challenge ends on February 22nd.


I used some of my favorite Elisabeth Bell designs from Whiff of Joy for my "Hearts" themed project.


I used these two darling "Willow" stamps simply because they are my favorite stamps from Whiff of Joy.  I have had these for a few years, and they are STILL some of my very favorites... 

I have made a criss cross card/envelope, as well as a decorative box filled with goodies.  Here is another view



I used papers from Bo Bunny, and DCWV.  My images and heart stamps were colored with Copics, rose buds are from Wild Orchid Crafts, and the rest is just odds and ends from my stash.

I hope you'll stop by and visit us over at Elisabeth Bells World, and hopefully join us for this months "hearts" themed challenge.

I am also entering this into these challenges:
7 Kids College Fund Challenge - Love is In the Air
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes
Whiff of Joy Challenge - Love is In the Air

9 comments:

Joey said...

Lynda this is such a beautiful set, gorgeous images. Joey x

Michelle B. said...

Gorgeous project! I love the vibrant colors and all your special touches. Love to see those spots! Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week!

debby4000 said...

So cute and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Melissa Bove said...

Gorgeous work! Your coloring is amazing!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

coldwaters2 said...

Wowww Lynda this is so very beautiful, the images, the colours and designs, wow, fantastic project.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Colleen B. said...

This is gorgeous, what an awsome gift! Thank you for joining us at WOJ Challenges :)

Janiel/ janny said...

Beautiful gift set!! I have wanted to get over here to your blog for days to let you know how much I love this set...
You always go up and beyond with your projects!! The fun you have with you projects shows in your work!!

hugs.......

febe said...

Awesome! Gorgeous work with the beautiful colors and such a lovely image.

top rated stretch mark cream

Julia Ionov said...

what i like about this card is the sketch. love the image and it is very gorgeous. great work!
quality website design