I punched some maple leaves and then colored them with Copics as well so I could get the exact colors of the leaves that we have falling from the trees in our yard.
The papers I used are from DCWV, and are some that I felt needed some attention.
I hope that you'll find some time to play along with this fun filled Autumn Color Challenge.
Other Challenges that I've Entered this cutie into are:
- Party Time Tuesdays Challenge - "Anything Goes"
- Anything Goes Challenge - "Anything Goes"
- Simon Says Stamp - "Autumn Leaves"
- 2 Sisters Challenge - "Halloween or Fall Colors"
- Sketch Saturday Challenge - "Sketch #231"