This one uses a very cute little sweetie from Elphine House Australia. You may recognize her...
Either way, I've made this card for this weeks Elphine House Australia's "Distressed Stitches" Challenge. If you have any Elisabeth Bell stamps, or digi's, we'd sure love it if you joined us for this easy but fun challenge... Why not check it out over on the EHA Challenge Blog.
I used some holiday papers from my scraps stash - Yep, I'm still working from the scraps... I do believe I will make it through the entire year of 2012, not having touched my regular papers... AND I STILL don't think I've begun to put a dent in the scrap stash... Maybe I will have to devote another year to that stash... what do you think?
Coloring this sweet little doll with Copics, and adding odds and ends that I had hanging around my craft desk, I'd say this came out as quite a darling Christmas card. =) You can find "Ebony Christmas Eve" by visiting Elphine House Australia's Shop online.... She's got to be one of my favorites right now, and definitely a keeper. =) How about we enter this sweetie into some other challenges:
- Anything Goes Challenge - "Stitching" Faux or Real
- Whimsy Stamps Challenge - "Tradition Christmas Coloring"
- Southern Girls Challenge - "Christmas Projects"
- Totally Paper Crafts Challenge - "Cute and Girly"
- Simply Create Too Challenge - "Use Your Stash"
- 2 Sisters Challenge - "Use Your Favorite Christmas Stamp"